RoyalGuard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalGuard

Look and drewl... As we fight and rule!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roast Spider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vdkok

Roast Spider Empty
PostSubject: Roast Spider   Roast Spider Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:34 pm

i need Roast Spider x5 to complete a quest will neg a price but a donation would be nice Shocked
Back to top Go down
vdkok

Roast Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast Spider   Roast Spider Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:36 am

Sorted it out i had to pay 100,000 for 5 i will have to get my cooking skilz up there is some real money in that!
Back to top Go down
Dragkhon

Roast Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast Spider   Roast Spider Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:29 am

Now game tip for you mate, don't take quests like this one, what i do before taking a quest is to see if i'm going to make money not loose it, like this one, so after reading the description, i go and see if i can get the stuff needed and the price, if to heavy, ignore......he he
Back to top Go down
ZaBeast61

Roast Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast Spider   Roast Spider Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 am

I have got my cooking skill up to lvl 5 now, so if anyone else needs roast spider, get the ingredients and I can make it for you.
(4 spider legs, 2 skeleton bones, spicy onion and spicy seasoning I think for each one)
Zabeast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roast Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast Spider   Roast Spider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast Spider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalGuard :: Guild Market :: Looking for ? shop-
Jump to: