RoyalGuard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalGuard

Look and drewl... As we fight and rule!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A word of caution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragkhon

A word of caution Empty
PostSubject: A word of caution   A word of caution Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:25 pm

If ya sked me, i would rather take on a guild like Genesis than face the warlords, genesis has more mebers but lower levels, but the avarage lvl for Warlord member is between 60 and 80. But the best advise is while we are growing to give our members time to level, leave them alone. Sounds like i'm always cautioning you guys, but just remeber, I'm the leader of a bike gang here in SA, I sorta know what I'm talking about, when one member makes a mistake, it could be very bad for the other members. If you wanna level without getting killed all the time, take a knock or two, and think before you speak or start swearing at another player in the game.

The problem here is that u get the asshole with the huge level, or low level but a guild with 50 other high levels standing behind him , if one of our high levels or more than one player from our guild,PK's him, then those that just wanna level at this stage till they are strong enough are gonna suffer, don't start an argument with that asshole, ignore him and leave or challange him at south gate.

If we get a Pk'er then ask someone of the same level to take care of it or RUN.

Just my thoughts on the matter, we have potential here to build a huge guild, but if we are known as the kind of guild that randomly pk's anyone or cry and swear at other players, then this guild won't last long. Make friends not enemies at this stage, later we are going to need friends and allies more.

Dragkhon.
Back to top Go down
Darkeyedelf
Guild leader

A word of caution Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word of caution   A word of caution Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:42 pm

I Completely Agree With You!...

Greetz... Darkeyedelf
Back to top Go down
Betrayed
Guild Co-leader
Betrayed

A word of caution Empty
PostSubject: nice   A word of caution Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Well spoken Dragkhon!
Its treu what ur saying Wink
the more enemy's= less time to lvl= wasting ur time Very Happy

Totaly agree with you Wink
Its nice to see when a member puts his time in his guild by saying those words
for helping us all Wink

Greetz Betrayed..
Back to top Go down
Soulguard
Admin / Guild Co-leader

A word of caution Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word of caution   A word of caution Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:38 pm

nice info...

U have a wise way of thinking...

but damn.. ugly children :p

Ill take ur advice and keep my mouth more often..

doesn't mean im gonna let silentwolves or warlords sjit on my head from now on..

Grtz...soulguard...
Back to top Go down
https://royalguard.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

A word of caution Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word of caution   A word of caution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word of caution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalGuard :: Ingame pictures :: Show your Enemy!-
Jump to: