RoyalGuard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalGuard

Look and drewl... As we fight and rule!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badboys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragkhon

Badboys Empty
PostSubject: Badboys   Badboys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:57 am

Helo guys, I wanna tell ya all a story, so me and my party parter were grindin in the caves near Zylok, in ruches this 5 Badboys members all in their lvl30's so they pk me and then my partner, then they continue running through the place pk'ing everyone they see. So it took almost 10 minutes for some other guys to get ther, by that time they killed me twice and my partner 3 times.

They are only 13 members in their guild, well if we ever gonna practice on someone this is it, I vote for a war with them, if Dark can make this happen, for like a month or so, there are 2 other guild also gonna declare war on them. Lets teach this small guild not to mess with the bigger boys and make their life a hell.

They also even though they were out numbered at Trilguard gate, began insulting the players and other guilds, so if this is the kind of behaviour they show lets teach em a lesson.

Thanx for Task and Purple to come and help kill these mothers. This is what being in a guild is all about, helping each other.

Let me know what ya think. And remember if there is a war we can kill em even in town.

Dragkhon
Back to top Go down
wolfsrain

wolfsrain

Badboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badboys   Badboys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:07 am

lets go to war, hell yeah What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragkhon

Badboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badboys   Badboys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:20 pm

So i got their leader and killed him, a lvl 42 night and he wasn't to happy about it, he he, iwas lucky aswell.

Badboys Bigfist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badboys   Badboys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badboys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalGuard :: Wars and sieges :: War's-
Jump to: