RoyalGuard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalGuard

Look and drewl... As we fight and rule!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragkhon

Politics Empty
PostSubject: Politics   Politics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:45 am

Politics, hope I spelled that right.

Ok here goes guys, this is just a little info picked up on the forum by me. At this stage the guild Genisis changed their name to XGenesisX because of hostile with Warlords, they got killed so many times and couldn't grind, so now they are keeping quiet and building a large force, watch this space.

Acheron who killed us 20 vs 3, their leader or the real leader Lotan is comming back and they are promising every large guild an ass wiping, especially the guild Rogue.

Watch out for Loyalty seems they are backed by Warlords, so leave it alone.

Some of our High levels have moved to Hades, like Rickyoh and I think Xion501 will too, at this stage they are building, not sure what their stance will be towards us in the future.

RoyalGuard, yep that is us, ok we have say 25 members but don't let this fool you guys, remember we have a few members with 2 chars in the guild, later when we get bigger, Dark will have to look at that, the reason, nobody can fight with 2 chars at the same time. My vote is that at say 30 members we must start getting the double toons out one by one to give us an idea of our real strengh, I dont even know at this stage how many members we really are and the only problem with this is, when another guild looks at our stats they will think ok, 25 members, we have 25 so lets take them on.......oops, so I think you all get what I'm saying. Also, most of us have 3 chars, but my thinking is that on Evengarda server you as a RoyalGuard member must only serve one guild, so if you have a diff cahr in another guild on this server, make a choice, sorry but the fact is one day we go to war and oops, your other char is in the opposite guild, so make that choice now. (just turn off guild invites on other chars so u wont get bothered)

Hard words guys, yes but we need to start thinking of the future. What we need the most is new members of other races, we desperately need Mages, Sorcs, Hunters and so on, we need their skills, so we must begin by going out to areas where we can find this kind of toon grinding and recruit.

The most important thing in our guild is tollerance. Yes guys, so sometimes we do get irritated with one of our guildies, some of them can be demanding, but hey, watch what you say, what can be funny to one person is not to another, we are all from different background, cultures and countries. Think before you leap and if you find something or someone in the guild irretating to you at a certain stage, just leave it, yes shutup and leave it, tomorrow is another day, you are in a better mood and then....yes no problems because you sed somethin shitty the previous day.

Allies, yes we need em, but with the current climate between the big guilds it is hard to choose one, well there is a sort of solution, stay away from the popular guilds like Genesis, Warlords and so on, i have a few ideas i dont think you guys are aware of the fact but some of the biggest guilds are like Spanish or French speaking with almost no english, but hell they have like 200 members, yes beleive it, they just group them into different guilds with almost simmilar names, they are never hostile and just grind, but hell they can get like 40 players to a fight in a second, but will get more info on that one.

Enemies. Well all i can say is......we dont need neither afford to have any, yes none at this stage. Here again it comes down to watch what u say and how u act. Yes it is shitty when you grind and other guilds come and kill you and take your spot, but you what.......just give it time......by time i mean at least 6 months.......oooh that is long.....yes it is, but in six months from now we will have the right levels......made a nice list of enemy players, then.......we ferk em up. Silently before anyone realize they all get their asses kicked and with not even a previous warning.

So the moral here, when u get killed laugh, dont run arround Pking other players, because they also have a list or forum with your pic on like we do and most of all enjoy it, it is just a game.

Lastly, there is certain players that needs a pk, like that Dsing guy, he is still at lvl 34 pking the lower levels, yes so give him a clap, then leave, dont stand arround strutting your stuff making comments, dont make it personal, never, just hit , run and go on.

Lastly, we need to say once in a while get all of uson our rides, a big group, go to the smaller starter villages and show em how it looks with like 10 or 20 players on horses looks like, help e few noobs with quests, they are our players and guild mates of the future.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Darkeyedelf
Guild leader

Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics   Politics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Hey Dragkhon,

I completely agree with you....

We need more members and specialy Mages, Sorcerers and Bersekers...

Today I gonna invite a Moonelf again thats gonna leave in Archeron for us Smile

He's dutch to ^^

What we now need to do is lvl and invite Good/Active players.. And help eachother with Gear and stuff .

An other thing i wanna talk about is the Guild Storage...

Peaple, When you need something out off the Guild Storage just ask me ...

Need to go Smile I am on skool, Bye
Back to top Go down
ZaBeast61

Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics   Politics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:45 am

Wise words indeed Dragkhon, patience is not my strong point, but I`m working on it Twisted Evil
Interesting to find out what the big guilds are up, havent had any dealings with any of em.
Za
Back to top Go down
Dragkhon

Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics   Politics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:22 am

You guys must really go read the codemasters archlord forum, just the evengarda section under sever discusions, wil give u guys some real insight to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics   Politics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Politics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalGuard :: Wars and sieges :: War's-
Jump to: