RoyalGuard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalGuard

Look and drewl... As we fight and rule!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Agaist OrderofChaos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkeyedelf
Guild leader

War Agaist OrderofChaos Empty
PostSubject: War Agaist OrderofChaos   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Hellow Members,...

Ok Yesterday I have Accedently Accepted a War against "OrderofChaos"
Halfpast was Spamming me with Asking for a War Windows and it needed to go offline (To my place, My parents called me)
So i clicked Exit Game, And just before i press ok to exit, Halfpast sends a Asking for a war window , And i clicked yes.....

The war has one Good side, Now i Know i can Accept wars Before having 20 members ^^

So Watch out....
If you wanna Hunt One Down Very Happy, Be Carefull....

Greetz.... Darkeyedelf
Back to top Go down
Soulguard
Admin / Guild Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: War Agaist OrderofChaos   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Halfpast is a big fagget.. there guild has more then 1 40+ and some 50+..

He got pwned in pvp ring, and didn't want to let me and my friend have a friendly pvp battle.

So I started saying rude things, wich I think are true.. since he took allot of offence on what I said.

I say'd he stinks, and he gets fishass for diner, if he kills low lvl's from his mother...

all sorts of things...

The war is maybe just temporary, But U probably allready know, OrderofChaos is now an enemy....

Grtz...Griever...
Back to top Go down
https://royalguard.actieforum.com
MightyMike

MightyMike

PostSubject: Re: War Agaist OrderofChaos   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:01 pm

Rude but funny :d
Back to top Go down
Dragkhon

PostSubject: Re: War Agaist OrderofChaos   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Just a note, we were about 20 south africans in a guild and they all joined Order and Rise of Chaos, which is one guild but 2 chapters, i was going to join, but some of the mebers behaviour made me think twice, so remember they are more than 50 members.
Back to top Go down
Betrayed
Guild Co-leader
Betrayed

PostSubject: kill   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Level up!
And kill the fuckers I would say! Very Happy:D:D

Greetz Betrayed.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Agaist OrderofChaos   War Agaist OrderofChaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Agaist OrderofChaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalGuard :: Wars and sieges :: War's-
Jump to: